Search This Blog

Sunday, 22 March 2015

Life From the Diary of a Girl-3


(image courtesy: tumblr.com)

I wanted perfection... in everything- perfect days, perfect birthdays, perfect valentine's, perfect day and night. Then I thought: Where does this need for perfection come from?

We are told fairy tales ever since we open our eyes in this world. No body tells us that the world is not a fairy tale. In our obsession for perfection we go on ignoring the things someone IS DOING for us and just concentrate solely and heartily on what is going wrong. Positivity is a rare virtue these days. We are so impatient to get to where we want, ignoring what we have and ending up being worse than ever. We don't want to be judged but we ourselves kill others with criticism. 

People are not perfect, I am not perfect. We can't achieve perfection because perfection doesn't exist. Try finding fault with even a smallest thing and I am sure you'll come up with something. We can only make our lives touch perfection and that too by continuous efforts. 

Also things are supposed to be perfect not relationships because people have their own views and we've gotta respect that. Nobody can live our idea of what life should be like. If you find something that you like in someone, there are bound to be things you don't like. Remember that person is also feeling the same about you. So laugh it up, drink it down and remember- You were born to be real, not perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment