Search This Blog

Thursday, 26 February 2015

Forever 21 Earrings



No girl can live without earrings. For me, I have two piercings per ear and I love to wear cute studs.

I got these beauties from Forever21


A set of 12- six in gold and six in silver.



The one with super cute bows is my favourite.

These are fun and girly-not too flashy, perfect for office wear.
Now Forever21 is a brand that offers lovely outfits and accessories suitable for all age groups. Unfortunately we don't have too many stores in India. The online website has come to our rescue. We can chose from a variety of tops, dresses, bottom wear, accessories, beauty, bags, shoes, jewellery and what not. Try looking for the beauty section. They have the prettiest stuff and that too at reasonable prices. I got a paddle brush and some other things also that I'll show you in another post. Till then go checkout the Forever21 Website. They also have amazingly fast delivery. My order came in just 2 days and they pack everything with so much care. Oh btw they do offer COD. So plus plus. Another reason to check it out.

Price: around  350


No comments:

Post a Comment