We all love nail art. But the pictures we see online or in magazines seem too tough to replicate on our own nails. Yeah! Welcome to the club. So I'll start with simple ideas to do on your nails so we can also join the nail art brigade. Plus these are a fresh change from single colored mani and so easy to replicate. You can also change the colors freely according to your mood or dress or occassion.
Multi-colored Nail Art Tutorial!
Step 1:Paint your nails with the base color of your choice. I used Colorbar 03 Rasmopolitan.
Step 2: Apply nail art tape diagonally or even regular tape will do (I used the regular transparent one).
It should cover the larger part of the nail exposing the smaller area you want to paint.
Step 3: Paint the exposed area with second color. I used Colorbar 02 Lemon Drop. Don't be afraid from the mess. I painted this one carelessly to give you an idea that no "expertise" is required here.
Step 4: After the color dries, peel off the tape. You'll be left with a diagonal pattern.
Step 5: Paint the third color opposite to the previous one. You can use the tape here also or if you are confident just go over with the nail brush. Just keep the base line straight, nothing else can be messed up.
Step 6: After everything dries finish with a top coat.
'
Nail Paints used:
1. Colorbar 03 Rasmopolitan
2. Colorbar 02 Lemon Drop
3. Elle 18 Nail pops #65
This is how it came out in the end.
So isn't it easy and doable!!
Go ahead experiment with colors, shapes and designs.
Till next time!!!
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment